Tuesday, October 13, 2009

*Smile*

On Friday my niece asked her uncle "Naniel" if she could come see "Misa" (that's me). So of course, Daniel brought her over to the house. It's actually been a week or two since I had seen her. Sad, I know, we live so close.... but alas... work and other things just get in the way. I don't need to let that happen again.
Anways, she rode over to the house with Daniel and ran into the house calling my name. I couldn't help but smile... I love that little girl! So we played inside for a little bit. THEN we got the "bubble gun" a bottle of bubbles and headed outside. My niece took the bubble wand while I tried to get the "bubble gun" to work.  When Daniel showed up later, I put him in charge of the "bubble gun" and I immediately ran into the house to get my camera.  Here are a few shots I got before it got too dark:






Saturday (the day after the bubbles) my niece was at Grandmas...apparently she had picked me some "flowers" {aka weeds} and wanted to give them to me....So she got another ride with uncle "Naniel" and came over again. It was so precious to see her running to the door with a handful of  pitiful, wilted, windburnt "flowers" and a proud smile as she gave them to me. We had a lot of fun on Saturday making our homemade playdough and using cookie cutters to make "people"  I would have loved to get a picture of her playing with the playdough, but I had blue playdough all over my hands and was having too much fun to stop and get the camera...Maybe next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment